Ladies, go easy on yourselves. Make your pregnancy, labor, and delivery easier by getting regular massage while pregnant.
Give some relief to the aches and pains of pregnancy. Restore your body, get rid of the back ache, release your tight neck and aching shoulders - all this and more can be accomplished with a prenatal massage. Massage provides a soothing, nurturing touch and specialized attention to the pregnant woman’s physical and emotional needs during pregnancy. Our therapists are pregnancy massage certified so you can feel safe and comfortable at Relax! Massage Therapy & Skin Care.
The benefits of prenatal relaxation include:
- Reduced labor time and complications
- Reduced fear and anxiety
- Reduced maternal blood pressure, heart and respiratory rate
- Increased uterine blood supply to enhance fetal health
- Enhanced immunological function
- Fewer prenatal and labor complications
- 1/2 Hour - $52.00
- 1 Hour - $87.00
- 1 1/2 Hour - $117.00