What to expect when you arrive for your appointment:
Upon arrival for your visit :
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time to allow for the pre-screening process. If you arrive right at your appointment time, your appointment will start late and you will not get the your full time on the table.
- Massage in Wilmington - Text the words "check in" to 910.405.8419 & wait in your car or outside. If it is a hot day, you may want to wait in your car with the air running or your temperature may register high.
- Massage in Hampstead - Text the words "check in" to 910.500-8254 & wait in your car or outside. If it is a hot day, you may want to wait in your car with the air running or your temperature may register high.
- We will call you or text you to ask the pre-screening questions.
- During your pre-screening, the front desk staff will ask if you want to use your card on file to pay for your visit in order to minimize contact.
- We will come out and take your temperature.
- For your first visit back, we will ask you to initial and sign the Covid-19 Pre-Screening Consent Form. Please use this link to read this form prior to coming in. If you are able to, you can print this form but do not sign it, as it must be signed in front of a witness at our office.
- Once you have been pre-screened, you will be asked to wait outside or in your car until your therapist tells you to come in.
- You must wear a mask upon entering the building! If you arrive for you appointment without a mask, you will be charged $3.00 for a mask.
- Once you enter the building, your therapist/esthetician will direct you to the nearest restroom to wash your hands.
- From the restroom you will go directly to your treatment room.
- For massage - to avoid having to wear a mask while face down during treatment, we have devised a way to make a little pocket out of the pillowcase that is much easier to breath into than a mask. Upon turning face up, the therapist will gently drape the soft pillowcase over your face so you don't have to wear a mask during your massage.
- For facials - a mask cannot be worn during a facial - however, we do ask that you minimize your talking during the treatment to minimize exposure. You will also be asked to wear your mask while talking with your esthetician before and after your treatment.
- After your massage or facial, we request that you put your mask back on while you discuss your follow-up treatment plan with your therapist. Your MT or esthetician will book you while you are in the room so you don't have to go to the front desk.
- If you would like to purchase products, your therapist or esthetician can bring the items to you in the room for you to review and discuss.
Here is what we are doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- We will be spacing massages farther apart in order to allow for extra sanitizing between guests. This includes treatment rooms, rest rooms and lobby areas.
- All surfaces are being sanitized a minimum of once per hour , these surfaces include but are not limited to: door knobs, chairs, all counter tops, shelves and tables.
- We have an air purifier with Hepa and UV filters in each massage room to clean the air.
- We will be pre-screening all guests and requesting each guest sign a Covid-19 Pre-screening Consent Form that states they are not sick and have not been exposed to the best of their knowledge.
- Massage Therapists and staff will be wearing masks to keep droplet particles to a minimum.