We recommend that clients wear masks during treatments, however, it is not required. Each of our Massage Therapists has the choice to wear a mask or not to but will wear a mask upon request.
Here is what we are doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- We will be spacing massages farther apart in order to allow for extra sanitizing between guests. This includes treatment rooms, restrooms, and lobby areas.
- All surfaces are being sanitized a minimum of once per hour, these surfaces include but are not limited to doorknobs, chairs, all countertops, shelves, and tables.
- We have an air purifier with Hepa and UV filters in each massage room to clean the air.
- We will be pre-screening all guests and requesting each guest sign a Covid-19 Pre-screening Consent Form that states they are not sick and have not been exposed to the best of their knowledge.
- Masks will be worn by service provider if requested.